What's it like to be a senator or member of the House of Representatives? Using a video game simulation, learners discover what it is like to craft and pass legislation from its idea through conference committee. Pop ups and annotation engage scholars throughout the process, explaining how a bill becomes a law.
- Offer the video game play as a class incentive
- Use resource to reinforce direct instruction of how bills become laws
- Class members need access to their own computers to fully use the resource
- Game offers instruction as pupils play it
- Resource is engaging and holds player interest
- Players can easily get "stuck" in the game and not be able to advance