Scholars learn how rock layers, shift, and move over time. The instructor shows viewers how to solve geologic problems to determine the order of rock layers from oldest to youngest through a drawing video and then actual photographs.
18 Views 12 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Video best fits after teaching weathering, erosion, and deposition
- Requires a computer, Internet access, and a way to project the video
- YouTube comments may not be appropriate for your class
- Includes high-quality diagrams and videos
- Provides closed captioning to facilitate note taking
- Great explanation and visual in the paintbrush geology portion; pupils easily see how rocks layer, shift, move, and layer