This Late Middle Ages Dossiers worksheet also includes:
- Informational Text
- Join to access all included materials
Young detectives are given the "clues" to investigate whether King John should be remembered as a poor ruler of England, particularly in comparison in King Richard. They analyze historical informational texts and work in groups to construct arguments on which of the two men was a better king for England.
- Consider continuing to use the suggested ARE (Assertion, Reason, Evidence) structure in your future document analysis practice
- Have pupils incorporate other informational sources and mediums, such as films or primary source documents, to support their arguments
- Worksheets provide excellent step-by-step process for analysis
- Can download and edit document