Don't just go fly a kite. The resource, part of a playlist on basic geometry, introduces the kite figure and provides examples. Using the problems, the video highlights properties of kites.
3 Views 1 Download
- Challenge the class to develop a more precise definition for a kite than the one given in the video
- Individuals should know the Pythagoren Theorem
- The class needs to be comfortable constructing proofs
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Uses colors to designate separate calculations
- Links to other kite resources from CK-12