This Keeping a Field Journal activity & project also includes:
Recording scientific evidence allows for important discoveries and conclusions. A remote learning resource outlines how to create a field journal to record scientific observations. The outline resource includes notation about the importance of the information typically included in each journal entry.
- After the lesson, have pupils start their own field journals
- Create an electronic class field journal by scanning individual entries to compile
- Requires a significant amount of writing, and some may require support or modifications
- Provides a detailed example
- Vocabulary support includes assessment options