This Just Breathe lesson plan also includes:
Pupils know they need to breathe to live, but the details may not be too clear. A thorough lesson introduces them to the components of the respiratory system using a set of cards with pictures and descriptions.
3 Views 2 Downloads
- Use or borrow a three-dimensional model of the respiratory system to give learners an idea of the proportion and the different parts
- Create an online study tool using Quizlet or similar technology for individuals to review the parts of the respiratory system
- Copy and cut respiratory cards in color for the greatest effectiveness
- Begins with a drawing activity to activate prior knowledge
- Includes a closing activity to wrap-up the lesson