This Just an Ordinary Day lesson plan also includes:
Young sociologists identify how technology has impacted the traditional culture of Romania as they read and discuss "Just an Ordinary Day'" by Nina Porzucki. A lesson encourages learners to study Romania's history and present, including its geographical location in the world, in a thought-provoking social studies lesson.
- Use as a model for an extended culture project in which class members choose another country to research
- Have individuals write a short journal entry about what they would expect to see on a trip to Romania, and encourage them to revisit their expectations after the lesson is finished
- Requires access to the article (attached)
- Readers would benefit from prior knowledge about the Peace Corps
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website.It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information