This Julius Caesar: Study Guide activity & project also includes:
What makes a good leader? Use the curriculum guide for William Shakespeare's Julius Caesar to help scholars answer that question. Pupils research the play's historical context and other background information before engaging in discussion. Then, they practice paraphrasing characters' lines into modern language and write a review of the play.
- Have individuals write a diary entry from the perspective of a character from the play
- Designed for attendees of Julius Caesar through the Orlando Shakespeare Theater, but is adaptable for anyone familiar with the play
- Print some of the handouts ahead of time
- Provides a concise but comprehensive plot summary, which is great for reviewing
- Includes sample theater reviews to use as exemplars
- Contains two complete lesson plans with objectives, assessment guidelines, and reflection questions