This Journey to Jo’burg: A South African Story lesson plan also includes:
How did South African apartheid affect the ability of people of color to increase their human capital? Here is a rich lesson in which learners come to understand the relationship between investment in human capital and income, while also gaining insight into the discriminatory practices of South Africa during the mid-1900s.
- Several activities are included in this lesson plan, and will require additional preparation time
- Very detailed instructional guidelines throughout lesson plan
- Includes several opportunities for interdisciplinary work
- All activity handouts included
- Requires purchase of main text