An excellent grammar reference page from Jolly Phonics provides definitions and actions to remember several fundamental parts of speech. The methods are interesting for learners who have a hard time remembering the differences between nouns, verbs, adjectives, and other grammatical concepts.
- Have kids use the page as a reference sheet in a language arts binder
- Laminate for use in group lessons, or in a language arts center
- Enlarge for a comprehensive class poster
- Colorful background might be hard to print or copy in black and white
- Does not provide examples of each part of speech; instead, shows actions for each one for kids to memorize
- A fun way for kids or non-readers to learn about parts of speech