This John's Trip Disneyland assessment also includes:
It all adds up to one. Pupils solve several items that involve finding sums of fractions in relationship to a whole. The assessment task uses fractions with unlike denominators to determine the amount of a tank of gas and the amount of time spent at attraction sites. Learners write explanations to finish the fifth installment of a nine-part assessment series.
- Lead a discussion on how to determine what a whole is if one is not given
- Develop a similar task using a nearby local attraction
- Scholars should be familiar with finding common denominators
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Contains a scoring rubric
- Highlights the SBAC claim the items address