Whether you're studying the history of rock and roll, the Vietnam War, or the volatile period of the 1960s in United States history, this video on the career of John Lennon is a perfect addition to your curriculum.
50 Views 27 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Discuss how one of the video interviewees describes John Lennon as the symbol of the peace movement and a challenge to authority. Do you think this is true? Why? What historical evidence do you have to support your opinion?
- Consider playing selections from the Beatles throughout the school week to help set the tone for what you are studying
- Queue video to skip third-party advertisement
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes several photographs and video footage from the time period
- Entertaining and brief video