A poor boy's dreams come true with a hand full of beans in Jack and the Beanstalk. After Jack throws out beans, they grow into a giant beanstalk—where an angry giant waits to greet him. Scholars read in an easy-to-use format to find out how Jack deals with his encounter with the giant.
- Project on screen for a class reading
- Include in a unit of fairy tales
- Provides text only and does not include activities
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Book zooms in and out
- Includes full text with illustrations