While scientists seem to agree about global warming, is it just related to increases in air temperature? The video explains that global warming is related to ground temperature, air temperature, and, most of all, ocean temperature. It describes why each of these contributes to climate change.
- Find the most recent numbers of scientists, politicians, and voters who believe in human-caused climate change in your country and discuss any variations
- Graph the historic temperatures of the closest ocean to your location with data found here: https://www.nodc.noaa.gov/General/temperature.html
- Consider the content of any comment that might appear when showing the video
- Offers subtitles in Arabic, English, German, and Spanish
- Includes key words to search to learn more about the topics covered