This Investigation: Kinetic and Potential Energy activity & project also includes:
A well-developed lab sheet guides physical science learners through an investigation of kinetic and potential energy. In small groups, collaborators discover whether or not the ramp height or mass of an object has an effect on the energy. All steps of the scientific method are included on the handout, and as an added bonus, find a 10-page reading on the forms of energy and transformations.
- Complete lab sheet includes data tables and graphs for recording results and conclusion questions for analysis
- Top-notch quality and appearance
- Adaptable to Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards
- Part of a larger energy unit
- You may not have a set of three same-size balls with different masses; one way to purchase such a set is to search online for "density balls" or "density spheres"