This Investigation: Blowing in the Wind worksheet also includes:
- Lab & Experiment
- Join to access all included materials
Using a simulated air sample, environmental or earth science pupils examine the components. You will need to prepare the faux air by using a hole punch and various colors of construction paper. Each color will represent a different component of the atmosphere as you designate.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Simulation helps clarify concepts that cannot be seen with our eyes
- A complete inquiry, including all parts of the scientific method such as data tables and graphs
- Adaptable to Common Core standards for literacy in science