This Investigation: Acceleration worksheet also includes:
- Lab & Experiment
- Join to access all included materials
Take a look at acceleration within the context of automotive technology. They vary the mass on a toy car and run it down a ramp, exploring Newton's second law of motion. Though this is a classic lab activity, you will appreciate the layout of this particular lab sheet.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Meets Common Core State Standards for following scientific procedures
- Extremely neat and attractive lab sheet format that also adheres to the scientific method
- A reference is made in the materials list to page 251, which is not part of this document, and on the publisher's website, page 251 does not contain any links; you might want to white-out this statement prior to photocopying the page