This Inverse Variation Models: Speedometer for Inverse Variation Models interactive also includes:
Model inverse variation while solving a real-world problem. Young scholars use the interactive lesson to discover the pattern of inverse variation data. They then use that discovery to write and analyze an equation.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use as a lesson opener during a unit on rational equations
- Requires a free CK-12 account to access interactive resources
- Pupils should be comfortable analyzing data to create equations
- Includes challenge questions within the simulation
- Allows for exploration within the interactive