This Inverse Trigonometric Ratios: Lesson video also includes:
Finding the inverse of trigonometric ratios is not the same as finding the reciprocal. The presentation introduces how to find the angle of a right triangle given sides. Part of a larger playlist on geometry, the video uses the inverse function to find the angle measures and solve right triangles.
- Lead a discussion about the difference between the inverse of a function and its reciprocal
- Pupils should understand the trigonometric ratios
- Requires a scientific calculator
- Works examples using a calculator correctly
- Includes a link to other resources finding angles in a right triangle
- Incorrectly explains the inverse by talking about the reciprocal