This Inverse Functions interactive also includes:
Provide a graphical view of inverses. Pupils manipulate points on a line and see the relationship of the graph with the graph of its inverse. Using the relationship between the graphs, scholars respond to questions concerning inverses and their relationship to the y = x line.
- Conduct a mini-lesson on the process of verifying an inverse
- Class members should understand how to find an inverse of a linear function
- Requires signing up for a free login account
- Students can see the correct answer if they select the incorrect one
- Auto calculates the equation of the line and its inverse in the graphical display
- Does not contain the correct answer for question three