This Invasive Species lesson plan also includes:
Learn about how invasive species and introduced species impact the environment around them with a presentation and lesson plan. After viewing the presentation, learners go to the library and computer lab to look up various species and give them a rating based on how invasive they are to their environment.
- Use the extension activities as extra credit, group projects, or independent study
- Have kids discover the species that exist in their town, and the history of how they got there
- Requires an interactive whiteboard or projector for parts of the lesson, but you could make it work if you don't have the equipment
- Easy to understand and interesting subject matter
- Provides extension activities, including crafting a debate for and against population control for invasive species