This Introduction to the Plant Kingdom presentation also includes:
Plants provide humans with food, shelter, and medications. Scholars gain a better appreciation for plants after learning their functions, divisions, and early ancestors. Each sub-topic includes slides highlighting vocabulary and worksheet questions to ensure pupils maintain their attention.
- Draw a Venn diagram comparing aquatic and terrestrial plants
- Add all new vocabulary words to science journals
- Relies on prior knowledge of evolution and plant cells
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Allows for editing to adapt to your class's needs
- Uses high contrast colors for easy visual discrimination