This Introduction to Solar Energy presentation also includes:
People have been using solar energy for many generations to dry crops, heat homes, and for light. This presentation explains how now it is possible to capture the solar energy and store it for future use, details how and where people use solar energy, and the benefits of using it.
- Use digital multimeters to test various setups when experimenting with solar energy
- Find updated information on all graphs that list data by year
- Recommends prior knowledge of the atomic structure
- Presentation notes include the information to read aloud
- Clear diagrams provided throughout
- Mentions the negatives of solar energy