Why are rates of reaction so important? Discover the answer to this, and many other questions, through a video from JFR Science. Pupils examine how, through the balanced chemical equation and experimentation, they can determine how fast reactants are used up and products are made.
- Use the video to provide a first look at reaction rates in a Chem 1 class
- Expand on the example in the video and have the class calculate the rates of the other constituents
- The resource expects users to have a full understanding of balanced chemical equations
- A funny introduction helps capture viewers' attention
- Skillfully explains relationships between products and reactants