This Introduction to Playing Cards lesson plan also includes:
A fun, engaging lesson is definitely in the cards for your future. Pupils explore a deck of playing cards in the fifth of six parts in the Statistics and Probability series to learn about its suits and the number of each card type. They use this information to determine the probability of choosing specific cards.
- Have pupils determine probabilities for card games
- Scholars should be familiar with factors and multiples
- Knowledge of simple probability is a must
- Activity requires decks of playing cards
- Lists a variety of question to use with the class
- Includes printable student worksheets