Every region has a renewable resource that can be used to make hydrogen. But, what is hydrogen and why can it be used as an energy source? Find out with a presentation that answers these questions and then discusses where hydrogen is found, how it is used, and some of the challenges it presents. The presentation concludes by explaining hydrogen storage, hydrogen fuel cells, and hydrogen safety.
- Research the up-to-date numbers of hydrogen cars on the road
- Debate if hydrogen is the best type of fuel for cars or if something else is better
- Requires no prior knowledge, but an interest in cars and/or renewable energy would be helpful
- Includes notes to read from while showing the presentation
- Introduces new vocabulary
- Some formatting issues are present, but they are easy to correct