An educational video offers an overview of ecology and discusses the levels of organization from biosphere down to organisms. It also compares terms such as habitats versus niches, generalist versus specialist, and biotic versus abiotic.
36 Views 34 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Add the new words to required science vocabulary
- Have pupils create their own hierarchy chart of the levels of organization
- Relies on prior knowledge of living and non-living things
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Works well in a traditional or a flipped classroom
- Highlights vocabulary throughout