Ready to begin cell biology in a grand fashion? Start the adventure using a short but thorough video from a vast biology playlist! From prokaryote to eukaryotes, Golgi to chloroplast, the narrator guides viewers through the cell membrane and into the fascinating world of the cell.
- Pair the video with interactive cells to reinforce the content
- Assign the video as homework before beginning cells in class
- The video is written for beginners in cell biology, so no experience required!
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The narrator explains each organelle and its function to a T
- Finding additional resources is easy, thanks to pop-ups throughout the video