Out of all animals, elephants alone lack the ability to jump. Scholars learn all about animals using a presentation full of fun examples. It describes different types of animals, the biological similarities and differences between animals, and their traits.
- Print out photos of animals and have pupils sort them in any way that makes sense to them; tell them to discuss their systems
- Create life cycle diagrams for one of each type of animal mentioned in the presentation
- Relies on prior knowledge of animals, skeletons, and reproduction
- Includes many high-quality photos of animals
- Works well with many different types of curriculum and state standards