This Intro to History of Science: Crash Course History of Science #1 video also includes:
How, and where, did the scientific process as we know it begin? Journey back through time with the introductory video from Crash Course's History of Science series. The resource highlights what people do and don't know about the world, as well as the importance of reproducibility in scientific experiments.
- Incorporate the video into the first week of any science course
- Before viewing, ask the class to share what they think the most important scientific discovery to date is
- An understanding of the scientific method is helpful for watching the video
- The narrator is upbeat, enthusiastic, and funny
- Interesting examples help viewers connect with the content