Strike a chord with your classes! Use the video to demonstrate the relationship between intersecting chords in a circle. The instructor includes an example that involves a quadratic equation and extraneous solution.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Create a set of practice problems for learners to apply the relationships taught in the video
- Have pupils record examples of intersecting chord relationships; compare them to the relationships with tangent and secant lines
- Assumes proficiency with solving linear and quadratic equations
- The 20th lesson in the 40-part series
- All three examples remain on the screen throughout the lesson to allow for reference and comparison
- Does not include context within problems to practice the new concept, which also makes it less engaging