This Integrity lesson plan also includes:
A lesson showcases the character trait of integrity. Scholars define the term, discuss how having integrity means being trustworthy, that one can choose to have integrity, and the significance of looking at situations from other sides. Pupils examine a series of scenarios to identify good and bad choices.
- Copy and laminate the good choice, and bad choice papers for reuse with minor wear and tear
- Introduce or review the concept of empathy
- The ninth of 12 lessons in a social-emotional learning series
- Requires copies, drawing paper, and coloring supplies
- Stresses the importance of trying your best
- Comes with a variety of extension opportunities