This Inside Out activity also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
What are the internal and external qualities of a great leader? After individuals reflect on these questions, the group generates a master list. Individuals then consider what they have to offer and where they need help from others to develop the qualities they feel they need to develop.
- Begin by asking individuals to generate a list of persons they consider great leaders
- The second in a series of 12 activities designed for student leadership forums
- The four-page resource includes the activity prompt, step-by-step directions, a worksheet template, and debriefing questions
- No procedure is introduced to help groups reach consensus