This InfoZones lesson plan also includes:
Not all information is created equal. Scholars embark on a gallery walk around the classroom to view six examples of information and identify their primary purposes. Next, pupils complete a graphic organizer to evaluate the different types of information they encounter.
- Use a timer to make the gallery walk activity more fun and challenging
- Requires an LCD projector connected to a computer with Internet
- Prepare the gallery walk and six notecards with the InfoZones written on them before class
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Offers options for extended learning
- Provides thought-provoking discussion topics