This Inequalities assessment also includes:
Develop an understanding of things that are not equal. The video demonstrates three types of questions involving inequalities as a review for the General Certificate of Secondary Education math assessment. Pupils work through the different types of problem on the worksheet.
- Lead a discussion about the words bigger and smaller in mathematics as opposed to greater and less
- Stop the video after each type of problem demonstrated and have the class practice those types of questions
- Pupils should know how to solve linear equations
- Serves as one part of a larger playlist
- Contains a separate answer key
- The video includes problems for the class to do and then provides the explanation of the answers