This Independent Reading: Final Product lesson plan also includes:
Cheater, cheater. Learners create cheat sheets about their independent reading books to help others determine if the text interests them. After creating drafts of their sheets, scholars pair up for a peer review and then complete a final copy using markers, crayons, or colored pencils. When all cheat sheets are complete, the class carries out a gallery walk to look at the work.
- Create a variety of model cheat sheets to help spark ideas
- Lesson 6 of 10 in Grade 7 ELA Module 4B, Unit 3
- Complete previous lessons and units
- Uses markers, crayons, and colored pencils
- Allows for creativity
- Gives suggestions for helping struggling pupils