This Inca Investigation interactive also includes:
- Informational Text
- Join to access all included materials
A fascinating interactive resource lets young archaeologists dig through the history of Huanuco Pampa. The Inca city, located high in the Andes mountains of Peru, was once a thriving community. Craig Morris has spent years researching the site and he guides young explorers through the ruins.
- Have students share their work on the class webpage or blog
- Requires a computer with internet access and equipped with an Adobe Flash Player to access materials
- The resource is easy to navigate
- The Menu tab permits users to access games, stories, videos, and hands-on activities