Computers help doctors determine the most viable embryos. Researchers discovered the rate of embryo growth has a direct link to its sustainability. Pupils discover how doctors apply this research to help their patients.
10 Views 10 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Invite a doctor to speak about embryo development and sustainability
- Follow the video with research of the development of the practice since 2015
- Requires a basic understanding of fertilization and embryo formation
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Uses images to help explain the concept
- Includes real-life implications