This In the Dog House activity also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Teach your young pups some new tricks with this math facts activity. Using a deck of cards and the included game board, pairs of young mathematicians draw cards and attempt to make products that are larger than their partners' products as they develop their fluency with multiplication.
- Use this activity as a math learning center in the upper-elementary grade levels
- Provide each pair of students with a multiplication table that they can use only to check that their products are correct
- Perform the same activity with younger mathematicians using the operations of addition and subtraction instead of multiplication
- Provides a clear series of directions for playing the game
- Simple activity can be easily adapted to meet Common Core Math Standards across the elementary grade levels