This Important Financial Documents lesson plan also includes:
Emergencies usually come by surprise — preparation is key. Help to reduce anxiety of the unknown by having a financial plan in place for when they arise. Important documents are gathered and action plans are documented.
2 Collections 82 Views 73 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Ask pupils to work with their families to gather documents and create emergency plans
- Appropriate for a consumer math class or as a high school algebra project
- Age of the students affects the type of documents needed; adjust requirements to fit these needs
- Uses a real-life scenario to engage learners
- Includes all handouts, keys, rubric, and teacher guide