This Impacting the Risk of Falling: How Do Accelerometers Work? lesson plan also includes:
Young engineers consider how to apply accelerometers and sensors to help prevent falls in elderly people. They consider forces of motion and gravity as part of the engineering design process.
13 Views 8 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Invite a doctor to give a presentation on the topic
- Learners should be familiar with Newton's laws of motion
- Activity requires devices that can download the SparkVue app
- Provides a rubric for the activity
- Includes very detailed lesson instructions