This Immigration Nation interactive also includes:
If citizens are living abroad, can their children still be considered citizens? How long does citizenship last for someone who has been permitted to work in the country? Here is a fun online interactive game that will help your learners answer questions like these on immigrating to the United States.
- Project game and play together as a class as a fun way to end a unit on citizenship and immigration
- Have game available on a few computer devices as one of a series of learning stations on the United States Constitution and/or citizenship
- Access to game requires free online registration
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Well-designed game that covers a variety of scenarios for entering the country