Much like the methods of group work, the writers of the Federalist Papers worked together to advocate for their viewpoints against the anti-federalists. The resource enables learners to break into small groups and conduct research before prepping for a class presentation.
- Have students write a diary entry in their journals about the most interesting thing they learned watching the presentations
- Encourages using a computer lab or library to better research information
- Requires some prep work and project management by figuring out how to assign groups and setting up which group is doing what
- Provides multiple options for how to conduct the small-group activities
- Supplies a teacher guide with suggested answers for class discussion
- Includes a list of essential vocabulary words to check for pre-knowledge before beginning