This Identity Artifacts Museum activity & project also includes:
Who are you? It's a simple question, but younger learners have the opportunity to express their complex identities by making artifacts that represent parts of their identities. After engaging in the activity, they share who they are with other class members.
- Have class members discuss aspects of identity to brainstorm a list of artifacts they may make about themselves
- Create artifacts using various materials
- Requires access to art materials, such as construction paper and clay, to complete activities
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Resource includes discussion questions for age-appropriate sharing and reflection
- Materials such as checklists aid assessment and accountability