First and third person points of view are the focus of a worksheet that has four practice passages that allow learners to identify the appropriate perspective. Then, they must respond and explain how they know.
50 Views 29 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Extend the learning opportunity to include more point of view questions
- Encourage class members to highlight the words that signify a particular point of view
- Use as an instructional tool or assign it as a practice worksheet
- Learners should be familiar with first and third person points of view
- Designed to meet a specific Common Core English language arts standard
- Does not come with an answer key; however, one can be made quickly