This Identify Line Types: Intersecting and Parallel Lines interactive also includes:
Navigate your way through a lesson on types of lines. Individuals drag line segments to illustrate paths between pairs of houses on an interactive map. They determine if these line segment pairs are intersecting or parallel.
4 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have learners inspect actual maps for intersecting and parallel lines
- Users will need to set up a free CK-12 account
- Scholars must understand the definitions of intersecting, parallel, and perpendicular lines
- Machine-scored questions provide immediate feedback to responses
- Includes a link to an instructional video