Here's a sweet lesson for your ice cream lovers! Scholars explore the effect temperature and emulsifiers have on the creation of ice crystals. They see that making slight adjustments changes the consistency of ice cream by controlling the size of the crystals.
- Create ice cream in your classes using a variety of methods
- Incorporate during a unit on phase changes
- Consider monitoring YouTube comments if making available for independent viewing
- Presented in an entertaining manner to hold viewers' attention
- Includes links to references