Just how do you go about mapping something you cannot see? Take look into the Human Genome Project and discover the procedure scientists followed in their quest to map human genes. A video presentation takes the viewer through a step-by-step explanation of the complex process.
- Show the video as an introduction to genome sequencing
- Have learners research application of the Human Genome Project findings
- Requires a solid understanding of chromosomes and genes
- Quick video packed with information
- Allows the viewer to watch and rewatch as necessary