At what point in the fertilization process do stem cells turn into an embryo? Viewers observe the development of an embryo from egg to fertilization to development into a fetus. The narrator stresses the role of cell division, specialization, and the germ layers.
- Team teach with biology, health, and physiology teachers
- Draw each step of the embryonic development process to add in student science journals
- Assumes prior knowledge of the human fertilization process
- Includes links to related videos for extending the lesson
- Video is available for download or streaming