This Human Cloning: Is it Biological Plagiarism? lesson plan also includes:
Is cloning good or harmful? Help your class understand the risks and benefits as they read, research, and discuss human cloning. Individuals form teams, research information, and present to the class before concluding with an in-depth discussion about the future of biological cloning in our society.
- Have pupils research the history of cloning and its usefulness in treating debilitating illnesses
- Show YouTube segments on cloning and its benefits as well as risks
- Assist any learners with special needs when completing assessments or performing research
- Multiple activities and discussions provided in the lesson offer individuals the opportunity to learn about cloning from several perspectives
- Offers the ability to be taught using a collaborative learning platform or in a differentiated atmosphere, depending on classroom needs